Cheltenham Betting Offers
We do the research for you, comparing the best* Cheltenham Offers on the market. This includes Cheltenham free bets, where to get best odds guaranteed, the major races of the festival, tips and more. Everything you need before betting on Cheltenham 2022.
Cheltenham Free Bets and Special Betting Offers
Find special Cheltenham Betting Offers including Free Bets, enhanced odds, non-runner no bet and extra places with the UK’s top bookmakers:
- £10 RISK FREE FIRST BET Plus a £10 Exchange free betNew customers only. Min odds 1/5 (1.2). If you place a multiple at least one selection must meet the min odds requirement. Max £10 refund, max £10 Exchange Free Bet, valid for 7 days. Payment restrictions apply. Qualifying bet must be placed and settled within 30 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
- Bet £10 Get £10New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports at odds of 2.0 or greater; Get a 10 Free Bet after the qualifying bet has settled; Accept bonus pop-up to receive Free Bet; Free Bet must be used at odds below 20.0; Free Bet stakes not returned; T&C’s apply; 18+.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing & GreyhoundsPaddy Power offer Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish Horse Racing from 8am on the day of the race. So, if you take a price on a horse and the Starting Price (SP) is bigger we will pay you out at the bigger odds! T&Cs apply.
- 0% Commission on All Sports for 30 days18+. New Customers Only. Sign-up and get 0% commission on all sports for 30 days. Users must Enter Bonus Code ‘COMMFREE’ to avail of the offer. Only open to users who deposit via debit or credit card. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
- Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & IRE Horse Races18+ www.begambleaware.org Offer applies to customers located in UK, Ireland, and Belgium only. Best Odds Guaranteed offer is available daily from 8am on all UK and Ireland horse racing bets. The maximum daily return per customer from the Best Odds Guaranteed concession is £25,000. T&C’s Apply.
- Daily Extra Place RacesPaddy Power Horse Racing rules apply. If there are less than 16 starters, we will pay 4 places. If there are less than 8 starters, we will pay 3 places. If there are less than 6 starters we will pay 2 places. Extra places apply to specific races, see full terms and conditions for details. T&Cs Apply.
- Price Promisebet365 will be best price or joint best price on every horse for all races shown live on ITV Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets from 10am on the day of the race up to 15 minutes before the scheduled ‘off’ time for each ITV race. Prices matched against selected bookmakers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Best Odds Guaranteed and Non-Runner No Bet on all racesTake a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger bet365 will pay you at the bigger odds. Available on Horse Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. bet365 are also Non-Runner No Bet, so should your selection be declared a Non-Runner, you will get your money back on any bets placed on the Win and Each Way market. In multiple bets, if a selection does not run, that part of the bet will be deemed a Non-Runner.
- Each-Way ExtraEach Way Extra gives you the option to increase or decrease the number of places in a race when you are betting Each Way on selected Horse Races. T&Cs apply.
- ITV 4/1 Racing OfferBack a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Best Odds GuaranteedTake a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger bet365 will pay you at the bigger odds. Available on Horse Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Boost your odds three times a day everyday with uniboost18+ www.begambleaware.org, eligible accounts receive three Uniboost tokens daily (00:00-23:59), No token 'roll over' expire at midnight, applies to win bets and win part of EW bets only, only available on racing single bets, Non-runner or voided bet returns Uniboost token, not valid on Futures or Specials. Further T&Cs Apply.
- Extra Place RacesOffer applies to Betfred.com & the Betfred App. Applies to singles and multiple bets. Doesn’t apply to ante-post bets. Dead heat rules apply. T&C’s apply. BeGambleAware.org
- Free Bet if 2ndAvailable on Betfred.com and the Betfred App. Minimum Free Bet refund is 50p and Maximum Free Bet refund is £10 per customer per race. Offer applies to win singles & win part of E/W bets only. Free bets credited within 24 hours of qualifying bets being settled. T&C’s apply. BeGambleAware.org
Bookie Sign Up offers you can use for Cheltenham betting
Choose the best Cheltenham 2022 Betting offer for you. Let’s start with a quick overview of the best Cheltenham sign up offers according to our criteria:
How We Picked the Best Betting Bonuses?
We decided to go through different aspects of these operators’ promotions and check to see if there are any additional perks to each one of them. Cheltenham sign up offers often have exclusive additions to normal betting sign up offers.
|Bookmaker Offers||2 – Unibet|
1 – bet365
3 – Paddy Power
|Get Unibet Betting Offer (T&Cs Apply | 18+)||Get bet365 Betting Offer (T&Cs Apply | 18+)||Get Paddy Power Betting Offer (T&Cs Apply | 18+)|
Based on this research, we’ve chosen the top five that stand out offers.
Remember that this review of the Cheltenham betting offers is entirely the opinion of grandnational.org.uk and it aims to help you make a choice of your own.
Best Welcome Bonus: bet365
Out of all Cheltenham betting offers, the bet365 welcome bonus usually is the most interesting one.
The fact that it had allows you to bet on more games than you may otherwise would, impacted this review the most.
Of course, there are certain terms and conditions that need to meet before claiming this welcome bonus. But, after that, you can access a bonus to use however you like, as long as it was within the T&Cs.
Out of all Cheltenham sign up offers, the bet365 welcome bonus usually gives the most for your money.
Another thing we’ve taken into consideration when it comes to Cheltenham betting offers was how difficult it is for players to claim the bonus. Again, the bet365 offer passed the test with flying colours. For now, use the standard bet365 Open Account offer while we wait for bet365 Cheltenham offers to come around next year.
Get bet365 Betting Offer (T&Cs Apply | 18+)
Best Bonus Available for Recurring Players: Paddy Power
Remember, the Cheltenham Sign Up Offers are not the only ones worth checking out. You might be surprised by this choice of the best bonus for the recurring players.
After exploring the Cheltenham betting offers, Paddy Power’s offer seems like the best one for the existing player base.
Keep in mind that there are many operators, and each of them have many different promotions available. It is not easy to choose a favourite among the wide range of Cheltenham betting offers.
Best Bonus Available for Mobile: Paddy Power
After checking out these Cheltenham betting offers, we’ve come to the conclusion that Paddy Power has the best offer that is available for mobile users.
There are many different promotions available for their mobile users.
Types of Horse Racing Betting Bonuses
If you are not familiar with the types of horse racing betting bonuses, don’t worry. This Cheltenham sign up offers review will give you more details on this topic.
Here are some usual bonuses which you can find among the various Cheltenham betting offers.
Faller, Unseat or Brought Down Offers
Also known as the Faller Insurance, this bonus type will most of the time give you extra funds when your horse falls, unseats or is brought down at fence or hurdle. It can come in a form of a free bet, refund, etc. It all depends on the operator. These bonuses are also, most of the time, available for both new and existing players.
Bookmakers usually provide the same amount of places for each horse racing event. Whenever a bookmaker offers us extra places for a certain horse racing event that gives us more chances to bet on these events. We’ve seen this offer among different Cheltenham betting offers. They are usually available for the existing players too.
Some Cheltenham betting offers might include some special types of horse racing betting bonuses.
In order to claim these offers, you will need to meet the terms and conditions provided by the operators. These T&Cs can vary from one brand to another.
Best Cheltenham Betting Offers*
This list shows the top offers selected by our experts. For now Cheltenham offers aren’t available until the event next year. In the meantime, see new customer offers for the bookmakers below:
FAQ About Horse Racing Betting Bonuses
To conclude my Cheltenham betting offers review, we will try to answer some of the common questions about the horse racing betting bonuses.
I have a problem with my bonus, what should I do?
The very first thing you should do is check to see if you’ve met all the necessary conditions for receiving the bonus. After that, you can contact the operator’s customer service. To avoid these issues as much as you can, you should take a look at my table at the beginning of this Cheltenham betting offers review.
Is the biggest bonus always the best one?
No. You shouldn’t get carried away with the bonus amount that easily. Always read T&Cs and check the wagering requirements, minimum deposits and odds, etc. Only then you will be able to figure out if the bonus is the best one for you.
Are all horse race betting bonuses mobile friendly?
All bonuses are usually available when you claim them through the mobile device. But, there are some operators who provide their players with a special bonus if they use their mobile devices to place their bets.
Do I always need to deposit money to get a bonus?
Depending on the bookmaker, that might not always be the case. I’ve seen some brands offering no-deposit welcome bonuses. Yet, these can be claimed only once per player and they are usually reserved for new players only.
User Review( votes)
*Best offers is based solely on the recommendations of our writers and does not constitute fact.