Cheltenham Betting Tips 2022
Discover all the important Cheltenham betting tips for the 2022 Cheltenham Festival (Tuesday 15th – Friday 18th March 2022). What does it take to improve your betting strategy? See the odds, popular types of bets, bookmaker offers, and other important elements that can make your betting experience even more enjoyable.
For some of the Cheltenham betting tips 2022, check the table below and choose your favourite:
Cheltenham Tips – Results 2021
Cheltenham Favourites 2021
*Odds subject to change.
Cheltenham Races Gold Cup Tips – Ante post odds for 2022
Find real time odds for the Cheltenham Gold Cup right closer to the event.
Cheltenham Betting Tips 2022 and Festival Betting Guide
Cheltenham racecourse is the home of one of the most famous jumps racing events in the world – the Cheltenham Festival, which is run each year in the middle of March and often referred to as the ‘jumps Olympics’.
The 2022 Cheltenham Festival will run from Tuesday 15th to Friday 18th March.
The best British and Irish trained horses forge their reputation by participating in the most important events of Jump racing.
As well as the four-day Cheltenham Festival, there’s always a lot of excitement to expect from 16 exciting days of the top-class racing event that the track stages through the season. The wide range of races happens a few times a year. There are meetings in October, November, April, and on New Year’s Day. However, the cherry on the top is the Festival – four days of top-class racing during March.
The Cheltenham Betting Guide 2022, including the most important Cheltenham betting tips, is the only thing you’ll need in order to get to know the participants and discover what to expect from the four days of extraordinary races.
Cheltenham Odds and Live Odds
This time the Festival will be held from Tuesday 15th March through Friday 18th March 2022:
- Day One: Champion Day features the most important hurdle race of the season, the Unibet Champion Hurdle.
- Day Two: Ladies Day is described by two words – first-class racing and first-class fashion. The main race is the Champion Chase.
Day Three: Thursday brings a typical Irish environment with the Guinness Village being the attraction. Main races: The Ryanair Chase and the Stayers Hurdle.
- Day Four: St Patrick’s Day brings Gold Cup Day, the pinnacle of the Festival with the Cheltenham Gold Cup as the main race.
Check back our Cheltenham betting tips and Cheltenham betting guide 2022 sometimes prior to the beginning of the event.Find bet365 odds for Cheltenham Gold Cup here
Cheltenham Betting Guide 2022 – How to Bet on Cheltenham
Read our Cheltenham betting tips and see what is important to know before start placing bets. First of all, it is highly recommended to look for competitive odds. It is no good just to take any odds out of loyalty to your usual bookmaker. Be ready to look further.
According to our Cheltenham betting tips, it’s better to check the odds as early as possible. You’ll find different offers by the time the market is completely settled.
The second thing that our Cheltenham Betting Guide 2022 insist on is to be on the lookout for actual promotions, free bets, enhanced odds and many other promotional offers that can make your betting experience even more exciting.
During the Festival, all the bookmakers try to attract as more punters as possible. Attractive promotional offers are a nice way to do it. From different types of welcome bonuses for new users, who open their account for the first time, to special offers reserved for the most loyal users, members of the VIP club, every sportsbook has something to offer.
Make sure to check the Cheltenham betting tips over the past few years and compare them to the final results. In other words, make sure to check the stats before making a choice. See which horses have won and under which conditions.
So one of our Cheltenham betting tips is to keep an eye on them since they are in great shape.
Right now, names like Nicky Henderson, Paul Nicholls, Willie Mullins and Gordon Elliott have shown excellent results in the past few years. Therefore, any horses these trainers run at the Cheltenham Festival should always be respected and backing their fancied runners is one of our Cheltenham betting tips to keep an eye on. They often have their horses peaking for the Cheltenham Festival each year.
Cheltenham Free Bets & Bookmaker Offers
During the Cheltenham Festival, all the popular online sports betting platforms provide some kind of promotional offers in order to make the whole betting adventure even more interesting.
- Bet £10 Get £10New customer offer; Place first £10 bet on sports at odds of 2.0 or greater; Get a 10 Free Bet after the qualifying bet has settled; Accept bonus pop-up to receive Free Bet; Free Bet must be used at odds below 20.0; Free Bet stakes not returned; T&C’s apply; 18+.
- Price Promisebet365 will be best price or joint best price on every horse for all races shown live on ITV Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets from 10am on the day of the race up to 15 minutes before the scheduled ‘off’ time for each ITV race. Prices matched against selected bookmakers. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply.
- Best Odds Guaranteed and Non-Runner No Bet on all racesTake a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger bet365 will pay you at the bigger odds. Available on Horse Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only. bet365 are also Non-Runner No Bet, so should your selection be declared a Non-Runner, you will get your money back on any bets placed on the Win and Each Way market. In multiple bets, if a selection does not run, that part of the bet will be deemed a Non-Runner.
- Each-Way ExtraEach Way Extra gives you the option to increase or decrease the number of places in a race when you are betting Each Way on selected Horse Races. T&Cs apply.
- ITV 4/1 Racing OfferBack a winner at 4/1 or more and get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365. Offer applies to first single bet placed. Applies to Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets and Enhanced Place Terms markets only. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
- Best Odds GuaranteedTake a price on your selection and if the SP is bigger bet365 will pay you at the bigger odds. Available on Horse Racing. Applies to bets placed on Win and Each-Way Fixed Odds markets only. All racing in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong is excluded. Bet restrictions and T&Cs apply. New and eligible customers only.
This period of time brings excellent opportunities for punters. Enhanced odds, different kinds of bonuses, free bets are on every step.
Check regularly our Cheltenham betting guide 2022 and see what the main attractions will be at this time.
Don’t forget to consult our Cheltenham betting tips before the upcoming races and see the most attractive bonuses on the market.
Popular Types of Bets for Cheltenham
The most popular Cheltenham Festival bet types are often the win and each-way bets. These are bets placed on Cheltenham horses to win their races or be placed (normally in the top 2,3 or 4 depending on the race type and the number of runners).
The number and types of races at Cheltenham grow all the time. In order to make the Cheltenham betting guide 2022 more effective, we need to wait and see what exactly the upcoming Cheltenham will include on its timetable.
Once all the details are known, it will be easier to predict the outcomes of the races and see the popular types of bets and the most effective Cheltenham betting tips and find the best Cheltenham Betting Offers. In the meantime, these are the most popular bet types:
- Place bets – when you pick a horse that you think will finish in the top 2, 3 or 4 in its race-based on race type and number of runners.
- Forecast – picking the horses that will finish first and second in the correct order
- Tricast – bets that are picking the first three horses in the correct order
- Tote Placepot – a bet staged over the first six races and as the name suggests punters have to pick horses that will be placed in their races.
- Placepot – a pool bet, similarly to the lottery, the bigger the pool the fewer winners. All Placepot returns are worked to a £1 stake so if the Placepot pays £500, you will win £500 for every £1 placed.
Cheltenham Live Streaming
Maybe you are not able to attend the Cheltenham; however, that doesn’t mean you can’t follow the races. A lot of online bookmakers stream every race of the festival. Just find an online sportsbook that offers the live stream option, consult our Cheltenham betting tips and start placing your bets.
Live streaming gives you an opportunity to watch in amazing high definition all the races while they are actually happening. At a lot of online bookmakers, you can also try the in-betting and see if there are sportsbooks that offer the cash-out option.
If it’s to believe our Cheltenham betting guide 2022, the cashout option gives you more control over your bets, while with the live betting option you can find better odds and choose the best ones as they are changing and settling.
Some sportsbooks offer live audio streaming too. For example, last year William Hill transmitted the whole Cheltenham Festival. Last year, besides the live audio streams of the races, this operator provided expert pieces of advice and tips every day for all the races.