Grand National Betting Offers 2021
During the Grand National, bookmakers offering free bets deals are few and far between. Most of them will remove their new customer offers on race days and reinstate them just after the festival is over. That said, there are a couple of betting operators you can turn to during the Grand National. Paddy Power and 888Sport will provide various promotional offers usually in the form of Free Bets, Eachway places, enhanced odds and more.
Grand National Special Offers Free Bets, NRNB, Best Odds Guaranteed, Extra Places
Check out these new bookies on the Grand National betting sites scene! Genting Bet, Grosvenor Sports and 888 Sport have some exclusive offers that will stick around. If you haven’t yet signed up with these guys, make sure to get in on next years’ action!
Grand National Free Bet Offers
Here’s were to choose from the best-known bookmakers in the UK. These bookmakers are our recommended for the Grand National 2021.
- Free Bet Up To £50 for Winning Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five FoldsOpen to QuinnBet customers aged 18 years or over based in the UK & Ireland. Applies to Doubles, Trebles, Four Folds and Five Folds+. Minimum odds are 3/10 (1.30) per selection. To qualify you need to have a winning double of at least 2 selections. The maximum free bet that you can receive under this promotion is £/€50 per day. The free bet can be used on all QuinnSports events at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater with maximum odds of 100/1. T&C's apply.
- £30 SPORT & CASINOCUSTOMERS WILL BE AWARDED £15 IN FREE BETS AND £15 IN FREE SPINS FOR CASINO AND VEGAS. NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY, FREE BETS VALID FOR 3 DAYS. FREE SPINS VALID FOR 30 DAYS. T&Cs APPLY
- Bet £10, Get £20 In Free Bets18+. New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Click here for Rules & Exclusions. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org
- Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
- Boost Three Accas! Every Customer, Every Week.Customers will receive 3 x Odds Boost tokens each week. Odds Boost tokens will expire 7 days after crediting. Odds Boost tokens will be applied at 12pm UK time each Monday.Maximum stake of £10 per token. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on all UK & Irish RacingApplies to WIN and Each Way bets on Race Winner market on UK & Irish Horse racing only. Offer is not applicable for Ante-Post bets or Daily Racing Specials. Customers depositing with Moneybookers or Neteller will not be eligible for Best Odds Guaranteed. The maximum additional payout as a result of Best Odds Guaranteed is capped at £25,000 per customer, per day across all channels. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Bet £20 on Virtuals Get £5 Sports Free BetCustomers must stake a total of £/€20 + at odds of 2.0+ on Virtual sports before 23:59 BST Sunday each week to qualify. £/€5 free bet will be credited Monday, use within 3 days, Stake not returned. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Best odds guaranteed on all UK & Irish RacingBest odds guaranteed does not apply to antepost, international racing (unless states), enhanced accumulators or any other special markets. Bets must be placed the hours of 12pm and 9:30pm on the day of the actual race to qualify. The max increase per bet or per race as a result of the offer is capped at £/E2000.
- GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETSNew customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- Best Odds GuaranteedApplies to bets placed from 8.30 am the day of the race up to a max benefit of £/€250 per customer/per race. Does not apply to ante-post betting or any other specials. Applies to all singles and multiples including Lucky 15/31/63, Qualifying bets must be made using your own funds Trixies, Patents, Yankees etc. T&C's apply.
- Money Back as Free Bet if Second to the FavouriteApplies to all UK/IRE Races Every Day! There must be a minimum of 6 Runners and the favourite must go off at odds greater than 6/4 (2.50). Max free bet refund £/€10. Does not apply where the SP Favourite goes off at odds of 6/4 (2.5) or less. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any QuinnBet welcome offer. T&Cs apply (18+).
- Bet £10 Get £40 - £30 In Free Sports Bets+ £10 Casino BonusNew customers using promo code M40 only. 1x per customer. Min £/€10 bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Free bets of 2 x £/€15 issued after first qualifying bet settles. Max £/€10 Bonus. 35x wagering requirement. Max redeemable bonus: £25. Casino bonus expires after 72 hours. UK & Eire only. Additional T&Cs, including free-bet, game, location, payment method and stake contributions apply.
- £30 IN FREE BETS + £10 CASINO BONUSMin deposit of £/$/€10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/$/€10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expires after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time • Withdrawal restrictions & full T&Cs apply
- Best Odds Guaranteed on UK and Irish Horse RacingOnly UK and Ireland meetings are eligible • 18+ • Only registered members from UK and Ireland can take part in this offer • BOG icon must be displayed on betslip to qualify • Cash stakes only • Withdrawal restrictions and full T&Cs apply
- Bet £10 on the first race Get £5 for every other race on the card *This offer fits an 8 races meeting. Bet on the first and get x7 free bets for the other 7 racesNew customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply
- Bet £10 on the first race Get £5 for every other race on the cardNew customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply
- 4 To Win - Free horse racing predicto18+. UK&IE only. A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion. The total prize pot each day is £/€1,000 with an increased jackpot on ITV meetings. Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before the start of the first eligible race of the day. Promotion is valid until the first eligible race of the day. T&C’s apply.
- Get up to £10 in Free BetsNew UK customers only. £10 Min Deposit. 100% matched free bet on your first deposit of £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bets. Debit Card deposits only. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered. Full Terms apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way.
- Bet £10, Get a £10 FREEBETNew Customers only. First £/€10+ (£/€10 E/W) real money bet at odds of 2.0+ qualifies. £/€10 freebet credited following bet settlement and must e used on sports. Freebet stakes not returned, use within 7 days. Full T&Cs apply, 18+ BeGambleAware.org
With the Grand National having by far the biggest betting turnover of any horse race in the world, it’s no surprise there are always Grand National Betting Offers to help customers along the way.
It’s no different than if you were shopping in the high street sales and looking for the best bargains. The bookmakers want to attract you to place a bet with them. Plus, with competition the strongest it’s ever been then that’s great news for punters.
However, there is a slight note of caution attached to the Grand National betting sites and actual ‘SIGN-UP’ offers.
Through the year most bookmakers will offer NEW customers a carrot to join them. Most of the time this is done with an initial ‘FREE BET’ on sign-up. This will naturally appeal to new players with a particular bookmaker who are looking for a new customer offer to see them on their way. Of course, with so many bookmakers out there then always be sure to check the terms and conditions on how you would qualify for each bookmaker’s initial sign-up offer.
Many ‘New Customer’ Sign-Up Offers Disappear In The Build-up To The Grand National – Yes, that’s right. With the bulk of punters for the Grand National being ‘once-a-year’ customers then a lot of bookmakers have latched onto this. Therefore, offering attractive Grand National sign-up offers to these customers that will just use them and then never have another bet through the year would be a loss-making exercise for the bookmakers.
Top Tip: If you are planning on having a flutter on the Grand National and then not really betting throughout the year – then be sure to open up your new betting accounts weeks before the race (this time on Sat 10th April 2021).
This way the Grand National betting sites will still have their normal (all-year-round) sign-up offers in place for you to take full advantage of. Either place your Grand National bets in advance or if the terms allow save up your free bets until nearer the race time (but always check the Ts&C’s).
A typical sign-up offer for a new customer might be – deposit £25 and get a FREE £10 bet.
Or some Grand National Betting sites might require you to place a bet of £25 and they will match it with a FREE £25 bet – again they are all slightly different so be sure to shop around and check out the terms of each one.
Grand National Each-Way Offers
The Grand National is a great race for each-way betting. Extra places, on top of the four offered under industry rules, are usually given. We will update this page with the latest each-way offers when they become available.
Grand National Non-Runner No Bet Offers
While after the final declarations are made we are covered by non-runner rules, that isn’t the case with ante-post betting.
Not to worry though. Many firms online offer ‘NRNB’ or non-runner, no bet deals. This simply means that, when you are betting in advance of the race, you can still be covered and will get your stake money back should your horse not run in the Grand National.
Grand National Betting Offers Guide
There is still good news on the Grand National BONUS offers front!
Ok, as mentioned, some bookmakers might remove their initial sign-up offers in the days leading up to the Grand National but there are still plenty of Grand National Betting offers to be had on the actual race.
Existing Customers can take full advantage here too. Yes, even if you are already a customer with a leading bookmaker then always look around for their Grand National betting offers.
Bookmakers with Grand National Offers
This list shows the top offers selected by our experts:
Betfair: See the Grand National Offers
William Hill: see the Grand National Offers
Betfred: See the Grand National Offers
To attract you to place bets a bookmaker might offer refunds on any fallers, unseated jockeys or horses brought down. While others might enhance the standard top four place payout to top 5, 6 or even 7 places!
Grand National Betting Sites with UK Offers
Compare these bookmakers to find the right promotions for you:
Sky Bet: Horse Racing Offers
Grand National Faller, Unseat Or Brought Down Offers
The Aintree racecourse in Liverpool has 30 tricky fences and a busy field of 40 runners, so it’s very unlikely that we’ll not see a faller in the race. A faller can mean that a horse actually falls, the jockey unseats (horse stays on its feet), or the horse is brought down by another in the race.
In cases like this then a lot of bookmakers will refund your stakes (up to a certain amount) as a free bet of cash. Again, be sure to check the terms of each bookmaker’s faller offer – but, in short, if your horse falls, is brought down or the jockey unseats then you’ll get your money back.
It goes without saying this is a great insurance bet and with around 10-15 of the 40 runners expected to end their race this way then the disappointment of backing a horse that falls can suddenly be erased.
Grand National Extra Place Special Offers
With the Grand National being a handicap that will have 16 or more runners then the standard industry each-way terms for the race is 1-2-3-4 places. This means if you back a horse each-way, or for a place, then it has to finish in the TOP 4 in order for you to get a return.
However, there can be good news on this front. With the Grand National having 40 runners then that means 36 horses will be losers (or winners for the bookmakers) and just 4 will be winners for punters (or losers for the bookmakers) – meaning the layers have a huge advantage here.
Having said that, in order for the Grand National betting sites to attract custom many will enhance their each-way places to 5, 6, 7 or maybe even 8 places.
Each-way terms for the Grand National are paid out at ¼ the odds.
For example – if you back a 20/1 horse that finishes second, you’ll be paid out at ¼ the odds at 20/1 = 5/1.
A £10 each-way bet on this 20/1 (2nd) example would cost you £20 but return you £60 (1/4 the odds 5/1).
Grand National Each-way Betting Rules
With the Grand National being a handicap race that will always have 16+ runners then the industry set each-way terms that this race falls into is highlighted below.
2 – 4 Runners: Win Only (1st place only)
5 – 7 Runners: A 1/4 the odds over 2 places (1st and 2nd place)
8 – 11 Runners: A 1/5th the odds over 3 places (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
12 – 15 Runners: A 1/4 the odds over 3 places (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
16 or more Runners: A 1/4 the odds over 4 places (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place)
Grand National Betting Offers Paddy Power
Paddy Power Grand National: Paddy Power is one of the biggest bookmakers in Ireland and the United Kingdom – often controversial but having competitive betting odds and going against the grain makes them a ‘must-have’ for your betting portfolio.
Paddy Power will have all the main Grand National betting markets covered including special Grand National Betting offers and enhanced place terms. They are also best odds guaranteed means if you take a price on your Grand National fancy and it gets bigger – Paddy Power will pay you at the longer price.
This popular bookmaker is famed for its unique offers and is sure to offer extra place options on the 2021 Grand National in the build-up – in the past, it paid out on the top 7 or 8 places so be sure to check out what they are doing for the 2021 Grand National. They also offer best odds guaranteed odds, so if your Grand National horse wins at a bigger price than when you placed the bet, you’ll be paid out at those bigger odds.Get Paddy Power Grand National Offers
Grand National Betting Offers Unibet
With history and a proven track record of looking after their customers then your money and bets are always safe with Unibet. Having moved with the times and beaten off many forms of competition over the years Unibet continues to reward its customers with many Grand National betting offers – including Grand National non-runners no bet and best odds guaranteed, as well as a top-class selection of free bets and money back specials.
A cracking option as Unibet usually reward new players (Ts&C’s apply) with money back as a bonus. They will also have Grand National specials in the build-up to the race – like extra place options, while they also offer best odds guaranteed odds so if you take odds at the time you bet and the horse wins at a bigger price, you’ll be paid out at the bigger price.
Grand National Betting Offers bet365
One of the biggest online betting companies in the world. This brand has prepared a real treat for all those who love Grand National. Feel free to head over to the brand’s website and check out the offer for yourself.
If you’ve got a TV then it’s likely you’ve seen a bet365 advert! Put simply, they are one of the biggest bookmakers in the world! Therefore, when it comes to the Grand National then you can’t go too far wrong in having bet365 on your side.Bet with bet365
Grand National Betting Offers Betfred
Leading bookmaker – Betfred – will have plenty of Grand National Betting offers – such as Grand National free bets, non-runner no bet and best odds guaranteed, plus signing-up with Betfred for the 2021 Grand National will bring a whole host of big race offers to get stuck into.
New customers here can usually grab a free bet on sign-up (T&Cs apply) while they are another bookmaker that like offering extra place incentives. They also have daily offers that include refunds (up to £X your horse is second to the SP favourite) while they are another that provide the best odds guaranteed safety net.Bet with Betfred
Grand National Betting Offers William Hill
A leading name that you can certainly trust. More and more offers have been popping up on their site over the last few years so be sure to check them out. Whether you are betting on J. O’Neill’s trained Cloth Cap or another favourite, they offer best odds guaranteed odds. Plus, the bookmaker have extra place options for many races, with the 2021 Grand National sure to be one of those. They also sometimes offer a % bonus on winning if your horse wins by a certain number of lengths at selected jumps meetings through the season – Aintree is sure to be their featured meeting on this offer for the 2021 Grand National, so if your Grand National fancy wins by these lengths or more then you’ll get a % bonus added to your winnings!Bet with William Hill
Grand National Betting Offers with Betfair
Betfair offer a sportsbook with up to £100 in free bets to new customers (T&Cs apply), plus are also one of the leading betting exchanges – meaning you can also lay horses to lose, just like the bookmakers on other Grand National betting sites do. Their sportsbook offers the best odds guaranteed prices, so if your fancy wins at a bigger price you’ll be rewarded at the larger odds. They also sometimes offer free bets on inners on the Live ITV races, so this is sure to apply to the 2021 Grand National too.
Key T&Cs – New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds ½ (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs Apply.
Get Betfair Grand National Offers
*Best offers is based solely on the recommendations of our writers and does not constitute fact.
Grand National Betting FAQ
Find more details about the offers for Grand National in the section below
Which Betting Sites Offer the Best* Odds?
At the ante-post stage, many bookmakers offer very similar odds. In terms of the top six horses at the time of writing, however, several bookies stand out. William Hill and Unibet are best on 5/6.
*Best odds are subject to our author’s research. They are also subject to change.
What Offers Will Be Available During the Grand National 2021?
Bookmakers can all differ in what they offer at Aintree. ‘Best odds guaranteed’, ‘extra places’ and ‘money back’ specials will all be available. For ante-post bets, look out for firms offering ‘non-runner, no bet’ deals for your horse.
Can You Bet on the Virtual Grand National in 2021?
At the time of writing, it is unclear whether betting will be offered on the 2021 Virtual Grand National. In 2020, betting was offered partly for charity.